Followers

Wednesday 9 January 2013

December Winners (at last!!)

Well I am here with the December winners - I could have sworn I had done this but the post isn't there, so I must have dreamt it!!!  Anyway, I'm here now and have some winners for the December challenge!  

The winner of the £15.00 voucher for the shop is;

The winner of the £10 voucher is;


If you could email me HERE and pop December winner in the subject line I will email you your voucher codes.

The top three were as usual almost impossible to choose so I kind of took a pin and stuck it in (not literally obviously  as it wouldn't stick in the computer screen lol)

So here we go;

21  Papersniffer  (this made me chuckle)

30 Tanya J

72 Linda B

If any of you three lovely ladies would like a Top 3 badge for your blog just email me HERE and pop top three in the subject line and I'll send it through to you ;o)

Again apologies for being late with the post and don't forget there is a DT call with this months challenge so don't forget to give it a go and pop DT after your name in the linky.




1 comment:

  1. oooo thanks so much - will email you now! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete